RE classes are typically from 10:30-11:45*. The children usually begin in service and then participate in an activity called “Time For All Ages” before being dismissed to the Fellowship Hall and/or classrooms.
- Pre-K-1st Grade This group typically begins with a sharing circle and then the children can choose from a variety of materials to build, create, play, and learn together as a community.
- 2nd-5th Grade This group typically begins with a sharing circle and then the children build community by exploring thematic topics and community service.
- 6th-12th Grade This group works together to build community through service projects, youth led services, fundraising, and deep discussion of world events.
REsource room This is a room that can be utilized by anyone at UUCTC, but it is especially helpful for our RE volunteers. You will find the RE library, games, puzzles, blocks, instruments, curriculum resources, books, banner and world religion bags (available for check out), etc.
Typical classroom schedule*
- 10:30-10:45 Begin in service for “Time for All Ages.”
- 10:45-11:45 Join volunteers for sharing circle and RE time.