All in-person events will be canceled indefinitely. Join REGLUU or the UU Church Discussion Facebook group for more information or to join a Zoom meeting, which will take place Sundays from 9-9:45.
RE classes are typically from 10:45-11:45*. The children usually begin in service and then participate in an activity called “Time For All Ages” before being dismissed to classrooms. Classrooms are as follows:
- Room 206: Pre-K-1st Grade This group typically begins with a sharing circle and then the children can choose from a variety of materials to build, create, play, and learn together as a community.
- Room 210: 2nd-5th Grade This group typically begins with a sharing circle and then the children build community by exploring thematic topics and community service.
- Room 102: 6th-12th Grade This group works together to build community through service projects, youth led services, fundraising, and deep discussion of world events.
Rooms 212 and 214: REsource room This is a room that can be utilized by anyone at UUCTC, but it is especially helpful for our RE volunteers. You will find games, puzzles, blocks, instruments, curriculum resources, books, banner and world religion bags (available for check out), etc.
Typical classroom schedule*
- 10:30-10:45 Begin in service for “Time for All Ages.”
- 10:45-11:45 Join volunteers in classrooms for sharing circle and RE time.