Last week, the students visited Battleground Park. Next week, they’ll head to Tapawingo Park/Heritage Trail.
- RE Class Information and Guide Schedule for 7/12: I will be absent.
Students will meet in the fellowship hall at 10:30 for our field trip to Tapawingo Park/Heritage Trail. Pickup will be at 12:30 in the fellowship hall. Drivers/Chaperones: Sarah Cannon. In the event of rain/lack of drivers/RE students may remain in service.
- RE Class Information and Guide Schedule for 7/19:
Students will meet in the fellowship hall at 10:30 for our field trip to Clegg Gardens. Pickup will be at 12:30 in the fellowship hall. Drivers/Chaperones: Nicole Rice, Sarah Cannon, Bill Welge. In the event of rain, students will meet in room 101/103 for a spirit circle and pickup will be at 11:45.
- three tiered bookshelf (for the junior high classroom)
- Legos, modeling clay
- boxes of Kleenex
- We have a RE wish list for books: http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/33SNCK94EF17U/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o?
Important Reminders and Upcoming Events:
- Please see the RE bulletin board/table in the fellowship hall and https://regluu.wordpress.com/ for important RE information and announcements.
- Summer camp and retreat registration is now open. Please contact me if you’d like to attend or grab a packet from the RE volunteer table.
- You are invited to our monthly birthday party on Sunday, July 26th. If you have a July birthday, please take the time to fill out a birthday information sheet (located on the RE bulletin board) and return it to the DRE mailbox.
- The July FUNdraiser will be an event that will span the entire month of July!!! Please visit Red Mango to enjoy some tasty frozen yogurt anytime during the month of July and UU will receive 20% of the purchase. You must bring a flyer or mention UU when ordering. Thanks for your support!
- There will be OWL training in Elkhart on August 21st and 22nd at all levels. Please let me know if you’re interested in attending.
- Interested in becoming a guide, shadow, sub, or volunteer? Have a child in RE and want to find out more about the program? Are you a guide who wants to explore interesting and relevant topics for the RE classroom? If so, one of these sessions may be for you…
- Sunday, July 26th– (9:45-10:15) Curriculum planning session.