- September 10th (students begin in service) dismissal at 11:45
I need volunteers who are interested in staying for RE open house from 11:45-12:45.
- Prek-2nd grade (Anjali Iyer-Pascuzzi and Linda Prokopy) need volunteer for open house
- 3rd-5th grade (Kathy Coder and Josh Prokopy) Kathy Coder is staying for open house
- 6th-12th grade (Laura Geiger and Amy French) need volunteer for open house
- Shadows (Jack Reynolds, Lynn Holland, and Suzan Windnagel)
- September 17th (students begin in service) dismissal at 11:45
I will be absent. Sherry Tripodi will be the DRE sub.
- Prek-2nd grade (Linda Prokopy and Neelu Chawla)
- 3rd-5th grade (Josh Prokopy and Kathy Coder)
- 6th-12th grade (Kat Braz and Amy French)
- Shadows (Michelle Miller, Mary Ann Foley, and Andrew Marquis)
Subs Needed: Please let me know if you can help out. I will provide sub plans.
- DRE sub- Sunday, October 1st
- DRE sub- Sunday, October 22nd
Important Reminders and Upcoming Events:
- Please see the RE bulletin board/table in the fellowship hall and https://regluu.wordpress.com/ for important RE information and announcements.
- Please see this link to register your child for the 2017 fall semester of RE. If there are no changes from last year’s registration, please email me with, “no changes” and you won’t need to fill out the registration form again. https://goo.gl/forms/3qQR61ij3Gn1CGDv1
- We will be having RE open house during the interest fair on September 10th from 11:45-12:45. The nursery and all RE classrooms will be open and volunteers will be available to answer questions.
- Please contact me if you’re interested in signing up for the UU Hunger Hike team. The 3k walk will be Sunday, September 17th. There will be an informational table/sign up at the September 10th interest fair.
- UUCTC Puccini’s FUNdraiser- Join us on September 21st for food, fun, and fellowship. UUCTC will receive 20% of anyone who dines in, carries out, or gets delivery from 4-10pm.
- UUCTC Halloween Party- Join us on Friday, October 27th for the annual Halloween party/haunted house. See schedule below:
- 3:30 to 6:00- Set up and prepare haunted house (Kat, youth, Charlie, Nicole, Christine) *Please contact Christine if you can donate any refreshments.
- 6:00 to 8:00- Halloween party, youth led haunted house, costume contest judged by Reverend Charlie
- 8:00 to Saturday am- youth clean up and lock in (Kat, Brent/Julie, Jason)
- Halloween themed family movie night on Saturday, October 28th from 6:00 to 8:00 (Contact Alison for more information.)