- September 17th (students begin in service) dismissal at 11:45
I will be absent. Sherry Tripodi will be the DRE sub.
- Prek-1st grade (Linda Prokopy and Neelu Chawla)
- 2nd-5th grade (Josh Prokopy and Kathy Coder)
- 6th-12th grade (Kat Braz and Amy French)
- Shadows (Michelle Miller, Mary Ann Foley, and Andrew Marquis)
- September 24th (students begin in service) dismissal at 11:45
- 10:45-11:00 ALL students begin in room 101/103 for morning meeting
- 11:00-11:45 Prek-5th grade (in REsource room for spirit circle with Nicole Rice)
- 11:00-11:45 6th-12th grade (in room 101/103 for workshop with Sherry Tripodi)
Donations Needed: yoga mats
Subs Needed: Please let me know if you can help out. I will provide sub plans.
- DRE sub- Sunday, October 1st
- DRE sub- Sunday, October 22nd
Important Reminders and Upcoming Events:
- Please see the RE bulletin board/table in the fellowship hall and https://regluu.wordpress.com/ for important RE information and announcements.
- Please see this link to register your child for the 2017 fall semester of RE. If there are no changes from last year’s registration, please email me with, “no changes” and you won’t need to fill out the registration form again. https://goo.gl/forms/3qQR61ij3Gn1CGDv1
- The winners of the DRE for a day contest are: David Prokopy and Paige Jesiek! Thanks for participating in the RE open house scavenger hunt.
- Hopefully, you’ve all had a chance to check out the newly updated RE classrooms. A huge thank you to all of the helpers- Kat, Amanda, Don, Stephen, Katharine, Mike, David, Annabel, Lili, Austin, Evie, Beth, Bill, Alex, Va’Linda, Charlie, Kathleen, and Amy!!! I couldn’t have done it without your time, dedication, hard work, and support.
- September 17th– Hunger Hike
- September 17th– Amy French will be cooking a meal with the youth at UUCTC from 4-6pm in the fellowship hall.
- On September 18th we will be having responsive classroom for any interested UUCTC members/volunteers from 5-6pm and volunteer training from 6-6:30pm. We will begin in the DRE office.
- UUCTC Puccini’s FUNdraiser- Join us on September 21st for food, fun, and fellowship. UUCTC will receive 20% of anyone who dines in, carries out, or gets delivery from 4-10pm. We have the party room reserved from 6-8pm.
- UUCTC Halloween Party- Join us on Friday, October 27th for the annual Halloween party/haunted house. See schedule below:
- 3:30 to 6:00- Set up and prepare haunted house (Kat, youth, Charlie, Nicole, Christine) *Please contact Christine if you can donate any refreshments.
- 6:00 to 8:00- Halloween party, youth led haunted house, costume contest judged by Reverend Charlie
- 8:00 to Saturday am- youth clean up and lock in (Kat, Brent/Julie, Jason)
- Halloween themed family movie night on Saturday, October 28th from 6:00 to 8:00 (Contact Alison for more information.)