Materials Needed:We have a RE wish list for books: http://tinyurl.com/pt329cy
- RE is collecting the following for a recycling project to be unveiled soon. Please clean and rinse before dropping off in the DRE office.
- Bottle caps: medicine bottle caps, milk jug caps, detergent caps, hair spray caps, toothpaste tube caps, deodorant caps, drink bottle caps, flip top caps (ex. ketchup), spout caps (ex. mustard), spray paint caps, ointment tube caps, caps with recycle numbers 2, 4, or 5
- Lids: cottage cheese lids, mayo lids, yogurt lids, peanut butter lids, ice cream bucket lids (under 8”), cool whip lids, coffee can lids, cream cheese lids, butter lids, prescription bottles (with labels removed)
Volunteers Needed: We are currently looking for RE volunteers for the fall 2017 semester. Please contact Nicole Rice if you are interested in becoming a volunteer, substitute, or shadow, or helping out in other ways.
Subs Needed on the following dates: Please let me know if you can help out. I will give you sub plans.
- (DRE sub needed) Sunday, October 1st
- (DRE sub needed) Sunday, October 22nd