RE November Newsletter
October was an exciting and busy month for RE. Here are some highlights:
- We participated in the silliness challenge and had the opportunity to earn clown noses.
- We finished painting our welcome signs that will be placed at each entrance of the building.
- We traveled to Japan to participate in a healing ritual and make soap.
- We traveled to Thailand to learn more about the practice of creating mandalas.
- We traveled to Vatican City and made prayer bracelets.
- We traveled to Boston and learned about social action.
- We celebrated the many customs and traditions of Halloween.